Thursday, April 01, 2010

I made it!

Wow, Nat rang me a few minutes ago to tell me to check out the Graphic 45 Blog. Which I did and found my name there. Can't tell you how excited I am to have made it and glad the wait is over. I feel very special to be part of their design team. I will be doing some layouts and off the page projects for the Graphic 45 Company for the year. I will keep you all upto date with what is happening. So keep in touch, it looks like being the best year ever. Special thanks to the people at Graphic 45 for giving me the opportunity and considering my work. Congratulations to the other team members.
Tammy Roberts
Laura De la Rosa
Gloria Stengel
Jade Moore
Tracey Locher
Candy Rosenberg
Jenny Svenson
Trisha Ladouceur
Looking forward to getting to know you all.
thanks
Jane

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow congratulations Jane. What a big year for you! Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jane, Well done. Good luck and happy creating for Graphic 45.
    Cheers Sue P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jane!!!!!!
    We will have lots of fun working with G45 in this wonderful year!
    Thanks,
    Laura De La Rosa
    www.tvintagekey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jane, can't wait to see your work during the next year.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane! Australia... COOL! I was the volunteer coordinator for the Australian Exchange Program for our high school for several years and we have made some life long Aussie friends through the program! Someday we will get there, but for now, I live vicariously through our new friends.

    OH... the reason for my comments... CONGRATS on the G45 Team... we are now SISTERS!!! WOOO HOOOO! Looking forward to getting to know you better, Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news Jane!!! your work is so beautiful you deserve it. Even more to keep you occupied now. cant wait to see what amazing things you create with G45 great papers. Best wishes Chris Keen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I look forward to seeing what you make and getting to know you! It's always fun to make international pals! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Love your blog so excited for this year!!!
    XoXO
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations jane :) looking fwd to seeing your G45 creations. all the best with the DT and have fun!

    ReplyDelete