Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Introducing Jane Tregenza from Australia

Hi Everyone
Graphic 45 is introducing me on their Blog. I have put a link in which takes you to the page, Graphic 45 Blog please feel free to leave a comment for me there. The more the better. As I said in yesterday post, Aimee and Diane from Graphic 45 were amazing and so friendly. I look so short standing next to them.
Next month's Graphic 45 class is for the men in our lives. Its on Saturday 22nd of May at 10am. There are some spaces left so don't leave it too late to book in.
Nat has put more photos of our time in Brisbane on the shop blog, so check it out!
thanks
Jane

1 comment:

  1. I found these layouts to be really unique and inspiring, taking classical web design actually to the next level.

    Website Designer Australia

    ReplyDelete