Monday, April 05, 2010

Too much Creativity

I always have the urge to move things around after I have done a big project. I'm not sure why. I put it down to having some creativity left over. It drives the staff mad as I end up shifting the shop around. With 4 days off over Easter, it was a too greater opportunity to miss. So I shifted the shop around. I wish I had taken a photo of how it looked when I left it tonight. The shop part looks great, workroom not so good, with every flat surface covered with stuff. I hoping the fairy's work over time tonight. So Kathy and Nat I know what you are doing tomorrow! The good news for all of my customers, is that I have a table of embellishments, stickers and rubons with 40% off. I also have 12 racks of paper for $0.50, $0.80 and $1.00 per sheet. Sale starts Tuesday 9am until sold out.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment