Friday, December 22, 2017

My 12 Days of Creativity:

I have set myself the challenge of creating 12 new kits in 12 days. The deadline is the end of this year. I started Wednesday but am only getting around to sharing it with you all today. I was just going to do this and keep it to myself, but thought some of you might be up for the challenge of keeping up with me!
I will post each day, in the morning showing what I have chosen to work with. Then share images as the day goes by. The project will then go online at Seriously Scrapbooking's website the next day. To make it a bit easier for me, on some of the days I will be using layouts I have already taught but not got the instructions done or not got around to putting online. First up I am going to share some photos of my stash of papers and piles of potential layouts.


One of the first things I do is sort out my papers and work out what will go together. I very rarely use just one collection of  Graphic 45 but rather mix them up a bit.
The photo above shows 5 stacks of papers which I have sorted out for 5 layouts. I don't have any idea of the theme for each layout. I will just choose one then work it out as I go along.

 
I have already sorted out my bazzill's and topped them all up.
 

 This is my cupboard of papers for my Graphic 45 Books. Each shelf is for one book.
After doing my 12 days of Creativity, I will be doing a couple of weeks working on my books. Again I will be posting every few days and show you how I am getting on.
So back to my challenge.

DAY ONE : Wednesday 20th December.

It's the Little Things That Make Life Big.

 

 
This is a layout I had decided to do a while ago. The papers and everything for it has been stashed in a box just waiting for me to get to it. I love Graphic 45 but every now and then I work with other paper companies, just for a change. This one has papers from Simple Stories, Bo Bunny and prima. I also used bits and pieces from a Kaisers Collectables - Time Machine pack, along with some charms from Seriously Scrapbooking. The Kit is already online at Seriously Scrapbooking. Just click on the title and it will take you to the website. The Kit is $27 - there is more information on the website.


DAY TWO : Thursday 21st December.

I'm Really a Mermaid

 
Yesterday I had my Grandson for some of the day, so I didn't have a lot of time. This layout is one I have taught a number of times but never got around to doing the instructions for. It is one of my favourite layouts. The colours are beautiful and the images are whimsical. I didn't have a photo for quite a while so I haven't done anything in regards selling it as a kit. My granddaughter's photo of  her in her sandpit with a sea shell head band is the perfect photo, so here it is at last in a kit for $27. There is more information on the website.
I also found time to put another kit on line as well.
 

Wishing You Happy Days.

 

 

This is the layout I taught at Swan hill, again I  just haven't had time to make more kits and get it online, but it is online now for those who were interested in getting a kit.  Its $28 and includes everything you need - but you will need a green ink pad, double sided tape and foam tape. There is more information on the website. Just click on the title and it will take you there.
So now we get to
 

DAY Three: Friday 22nd December.

 
So here is todays challenge, I have sorted out a selection of papers from Graphic 45's Halloween collections. You should recognises them. One is Rare Oddities and the other is Halloween in Wonderland. Two of my favourite Halloween Collections.
Not sure what theme the layout will be but it won't be Halloween. I am thinking it will be perfect for a photo I have of my girls. Will need to see what the day brings.
I will share some photos here as I go along.
Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know if you are up to joining me.
thanks for looking
Hugs
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment