Saturday, December 30, 2017

Day Ten 30th December

Fairie Dust BillBoard

 Todays project is a billboard. This is a chipboard off the page piece that I designed and John did for me a few years ago. I have made lots of different themed billboards over time. 
The new Fairie Dust Collection from Graphic 45 is so perfect for this project and I just love al the soft colours and images. I have used a photo of Anna, but really want to do one for my granddaughter Isla's second Birthday day. I will make another one just for her.

I brought this little china stand from Bed, Bath and Table and have just been waiting for the perfect project to display on it.

 

I will keep it on display under a class dome so the dust doesn't get to it.

I have a whole box of mini mushrooms in three different sizes. I have bagged up some and put on the Seriously Scrapbooking website. They are under Embellishments - Bits and Pieces.
You get 11 pieces for $3.
The is kit for the billboard is online at Seriously Scrapbooking's website, just click on the title of the project and the top of this post and it will take you to the website.
 
 
So that's it for today, another project tomorrow hopefully - not sure what it will be.
thanks for looking
Jane

 

No comments:

Post a Comment