Saturday, December 23, 2017

DAY Four Saturday 23rd December

Artist in Training

So it's morning tea time and I have my layout finished. I used a photo of me take in New Zealand when I was about 5. I think it may have been taken before I went to school. The colours are amazing and I love the whimsical images of the little men from the wizard of Oz. I am not sure what they are called but if you look carefully you can see them in the background. Still have to do the instructions but the kit is online at Seriously Scrapbooking and is $30.
My Grandson is coming over for the day and staying the night. He is only 2 years and quite full on. So I will be kept on my toes for the rest of the day. Tomorrows project will be a patchwork pieces project or two. I have about 4 made but haven't done instructions or kitted them up. I have a Sunday Service to attend in the morning so the day is half taken up already. Patchwork pieces will be a nice way to spend the rest of the day. Although it feels a bit like cheating to not have to do a project from scratch.
Will post again tomorrow
thanks for looking
Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment