Friday, February 25, 2011

Check out the Graphic 45's Blog


Graphic 45 have put my layout along with some cards from the other girls. This means I can share it with you. I love the cream's and black colours of the Curtain Call collection. It is great for wedding layouts and the ribbons from May Arts were the perfect match. I used a cream silk ribbon to make the roses and added a knot of cream organza with gold stitching for the centers. I used some beautiful shot green silk for leaves. A coffee coloured silk ribbon for a large soft bow finished my embellishment. May Arts also included some gold wire ribbon which I wrapped around a paint brush and added to my flowers. The whole look is elegant and perfect for the photo of my daughter and her husband. I love the combination of the strong colours in the papers and the soft ribbon flowers. The photo does not do the ribbons justice as you can't really see the beautiful finish on the ribbons or the true colours of the shot ribbon.

I also made another book this week for my daughters birthday. I can't show anymore that the cover as I am teaching it at Printblocks Monday 14th of March. This is definitely a one off class and will not be teaching a book again. Its too hard to write the instructions, I spent two full on days writing them! You need to be a teacher or store owner to attend this class and as the class is limited to 30 people you will need to contact Printblocs ASP and book in. It has 12 pages inside, all decorated using G45 Curtain Call. I have included lots of different things in this book to show you just what you can do.
I have lots of other things to share but this will have to do for now. I will be putting all my projects for Graphic 45 design call over the weekend. Nothing like leaving it until the last week.
Many thanks to those who leave a comment, its nice to know someone is reading what I write.
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Jane, you know that I stalk you and always read what you write! I didn't know that You were doing a class that soon! I'd better put my skates on! Are you teaching at creative block too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are beautiful :) I love all the ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete