Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Back Home at Last



I have finally made it home, and the jet lag has been trying. I have felt like doing nothing for about a week, which is ok if you don't have to work. Now I am hard at it, getting projects ready to teach in Brisbane in March and June. I am doing a class with Printblocks March 14th. I have been asked to teach one of my books. So if you are a retailer or teacher for a store then contact Printblocks and book in. I will bring some different samples of books to show just what you can do. The classes in Brisbane June long weekend are open to everyone. I am teaching two pages and an off the page project. I will let you know more when I have some more information. You may have noticed a new company banner on the side of my blog! I am the design team leader for Imaginarium Designs, and I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am. While I was away, Nat introduced the other team members and special thanks to her for all her hard work. The other ladies are so talented and am honoured to be part of this amazing group of ladies. Please take the time to visit there blogs and leave comments for them. You will be blown away by their wonderful work. Each of the girls have a different style and together will take you on a truly creative journey.
The Graphic 45 design team call has gone out and I will be entering again. In the next day or two I will be posting 10-15 projects. Some you may have already seen and some I am working on, some will be work I did for CHA. I would love another year with this wonderful company and the chance to create for them with their amazing papers and embellishments.
The photos above are of some of the design team, with Diane and Aimee at the Graphic 45 Booth. It was so nice to meet Tracy and Gloria and spend some time with them. Tracy and I swapped Aussie Tim Tams with American chocolate which she warned me I would not like. She was so right. Give me Cadbury any day. Diane took us (Tracy, Gloria, Jan and myself), her family, friends and her staff attending CHA all to dinner Sunday night at the Palms in LA for a truly culinary delight. The steak melted in my mouth and the deserts were yummy. I would love to share more photos of my trip over the next few months so keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment