Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Jade and My Turn on the Graphic 45's Blog




Hi everyone
It's Jade and my turn on the Graphic 45's Blog today. We both used "once a upon a Spring Time". Jade did an amazing layout, with a gorgeous photo on it. I decided to make a shadow box using one from Imaginarium Designs with French doors. I have not wanted to open my "once upon a springtime" pad, as it is all the paper I have, and I wanted to use it on something special. The box is the perfect project for one of my favorite photos of Anna and Me. Graphic 45 are doing a blog swap with Glue Arts and they kindly sent us some of their products to use. I used their Glue Glider Pro and it made the job so much neater and quicker. I love cutting out and as soon as I saw the Primrose Cottage Print Paper from the collection I knew I wanted to cut it out and drape it over something. It took about 2 hours to carefully cut out the pieces I needed and to put it all together. Well worth the time for the look I ended up with.
Thanks for looking
Special thanks to those to take the time to leave a comment. Its so nice to hear from you and know that someone is enjoying what I do.
Jane
Ps Will post the three Scrapbooking Memories pieces I did for the masters tomorrow and another page from my book over the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Jane! That is stunning! I'm loving the Once upon a Springtime papers - very girly (which I'm not normally) but lovely. Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the Graphics 45 blog already and I just adore it. I wished I knew where to purchase the paper. I live in the UK, even though right at the mo I'm with my son in Oz (Mornington Vic). Paper2 is just up the road, but they don't yet stock it:0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful Jane, I love the little details. But I also wonder where I can buy Imaginarium Designs as I love the french doors and box? Anywho fantastic work :o)

    ReplyDelete