Monday, December 25, 2017

Day Six 25th December

Well Day Six is nearly over and I am only just getting to share something with you all now.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day with family and friends. Celebrating your own family traditions and making special memories to last a life time.
Christmas time is not always the wonderful day we hope it will be. For some, it is a reminder of Loved Ones no longer with us. Family members who are unable to join in due to all kinds of reasons.
Special thoughts for those her are feeling lonely today, remembering someone who is no longer with them or unable to share the day.
My day didn't quite go as I expected. I did end up creating a huge mess as my Mother and I sorted out 100's of rolls of ribbon. She misses my Dad very much and was a bit lost today. Sorting out cupboards and boxes is one of her favourite past times. So I now have two trestles tables piled up with rolls of ribbons to deal with. Seriously Scrapbooking is having a huge sale early January, (the 5th and 6th) and the ribbons will be heavy discounted. I also plan to put a lot more online on Seriously Scrapbooking's Website.

I did sorted out a selection of papers to work with for today. I decided to do a layout to celebrate one of my daughters and son-in-law's first home. Just need to take a photo of them on their door step.

 
Again this kit has Graphic 45 papers from a few different collections. Halloween in Wonderland, World Fair and Artisan Style just to name a few. Also I have used some chipboard from Imaginarium Designs.
 
 
So I have done lots of fussy cutting for this layout. I still need to do quite a bit of work on it. So I will get up early tomorrow morning and get stuck in and finish it. I will post it tomorrow (without the photo of Kate and Johnny) and share what project I will be working on for day 7.
I should share some photos of the mess I did create.
Again I hope everyone had a special day today.
See you tomorrow
hugs
Jane


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to tell the general public about a great man who brought my husband back to me after 11 years, his name is Dr. OKO. My husband was snatched from me by another woman when I went to see my sick mother, I came home to meet the house empty my husband was not at home, he wan’t picking call none will he call back. I was left alone with our 4 years old baby, he was gone for 11 years but just a month ago a friend of mine called me to tell about oko and she gave me his contact and I did contacted him and he told me my husband was with another woman. Also, he said he will bring back my husband within a few days, I thought it was a joke but behold my husband came home begging for forgiveness just as OKO promised. Off course I forgave my husband everything became normal even more that it was before. You too can be helped by him if interested through: okotemple@live.com or call/whatsapp: +2348131684022.

    ReplyDelete