Thursday, December 28, 2017

Day Seven 28th December

So my early start hasn't happened due to me suddenly remembering at 6pm last night, that I had a 6kg piece of pork needing to be used and dealt with right away. So pulled pork it was, I had to use my
13 litre stock pot as it was too big to put in my crock pot. So slow cooking in the oven +  6 kg of meat = pulling pork at 2.30 am!!!!!!!!!

 
I did do one page for my collection kit, this is my foundation for a single layout. I still need to add some extra bits and pieces. I love chipboard chevrons and arrows so I will add some of them + a photo and journaling.

 
I am just going to do a post on Seriously Scrapbookings Blog for the sale then back to work on the set of layouts. May do a double next. Will post the finished layouts tonight.
Pull Pork Buns with chunky coleslaw for tea tonight.
YUM
thanks for looking
Jane
PS no progress on my table - still piled up high.


No comments:

Post a Comment