Friday, December 29, 2017

Day Nine 29th of December.

So my January Collection kit layouts are finally now done, I still need to write the instructions which will take a few days. I just love this range of papers from echo Park. It is just perfect for little people or a day at the zoo with the family or even a themed birthday party. There are lots of stickers so you can customise this kit to better suit your little person. I am going to do two sets of this kit. One will be for my two nieces - we spent a day at the Adelaide Zoo when they visited us from Perth a few years ago.  The other kit will be for my granddaughter and her day at the Sydney Zoo - still to happen.

 
Best Day Ever Single Layout.


Our "Adelaide" Zoo Adventure Double Layout ( I have to add the word Adelaide myself).
 

 
Don't feed fingers to the Animals Double Layout..

 
Stay Wild Double Layout.

 
Just Be You Single Layout
 
The colours are so bright and lovely and would look great with any photos. This kit will go online at Seriously Scrapbooking on the 10th of January. Kit includes, paper pack + extra papers + cardstock + ephemera pack + ribbons + brads + Imaginarium Designs Chipboard. You will need double sided tape, foam tape and a brown ink pad.
 
So a project for today - Think I might do a card set for something different.
Please enjoy and thanks for looking
Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment