Monday, May 08, 2017


Hello Everyone.
Its been a while I know, but I have been overseas and interstate teaching.
Just wanted to share the classes I will be teaching at the Brisbane Scrapbooking & Paper Craft Expo in June.
I have 6 classes with 6 different projects. So it's going to be great fun teaching that many projects over three days.

So first up:
Friday 9th of June
Session 1:Safari Adventure Double Layout


I really love this layout, I have used it for photos of my nieces at a day at the Adelaide Zoo. It would work well for any animal adventure theme event or if you are lucky enough to have travelled to Africa - then this will be the perfect double layout to record your holiday.
 
Friday 9th of June
Session 2: Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood Cards.
 

I like making cards, although they normally end up by being mini layouts. This set has two special cards. One is a multi fold card and the other has a pop out element in the middle. I have done them to suit a male.

 They will come with instructions so if you don't get them finished in the class - then with the instructions you will be able to do them at your own leisure.
They will also come with extra chipboard sentiments so you can choose ones for your cards.
 


Saturday 10th of June
Session 1: Nature Sketchbook Diorama.
 
I very excited to be teaching this project at the Expo. I have never taught a project like this outside of my own scrapbooking store. So it will be lovely to see everyone's delight at making their own beautiful Diorama. You will need to book in quickly as the Expo have already contacted me in regards to how well the bookings are going. The class size is limited due to the number of glass domes we have purchased.
Saturday 10th of June
Session 2: Midnight Masquerade Layout. 
 
 

This layouts is very special with the most beautiful papers from Graphic 45 and amazing chipboard from Imaginarium Designs. You will get to paint your own feathers with lots of different products to create your own beautiful embellishments. Again the Expo have contacted me in regards to this project as well. so you will need to book in quickly.
 
Sunday 11th of June
Session 1: Life in Colour Eclectic Mini Album.
 
This mini album is full of bits and pieces, chipboard and charms, tags and pockets and more. It is going to be so much fun, with flicks of gesso and paint flying everywhere. So make sure you wear your arty clothes or bring an apron. And don't be put off by the arty bits, if you don't want to get right into it - you don't have too.
 
Sunday 11th of June
Session 2: My Famous Paper Patchwork Pieces.
I have been teaching Paper Patchwork pieces for over 9 years now and still love making them. In this class you will make enough squares for an 8x8 inch frame. Included in your kit will be a surrounding mat that will keep all the squares together. Please bring some small photos to the class so you can finish your pieces and take it home complete. This is another class the Expo has contacted me about in regards to the class size.
So we have been busy kitting everything up ready for the Expo and getting everything organize. Now it's time to start writing the instructions. I will be bring 100's of kits of my other work to sell at the expo so if you like my work and don't live in Adelaide! then start saving and make sure you visit our stand. It will be outside our classroom. I will share more images of the projects and all the fun we are having getting ready over the next couple of weeks.
Hope to see you all there.
Hugs
Jane

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Lucky me! I get to play with you on Saturday (diorama here we come!) and Sunday. Can't wait xxx

    ReplyDelete