Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Scrapping at Tj's

I'm devastated this stop was left out of my last Queensland classes blog post
please accept my sincerest apologies...

 
Friday 21st April
Scrapping with Style at TJ's

Address:
4c/21 Mayes Ave, Logan Central QLD 4114

Phone: (07) 3290 1201


Facebook Page - Website
 
 
I Really am a Mermaid - Layout
A stunning layout with lots of fussy cutting detail and embellishments.  Jane has used the beautiful "Voyage under the Sea" Collection by Graphic 45. She has also used lots of chipboard and metal cogs and other 'under the sea' bits and pieces. In this class you will learn how to use papers with lots of imagery and layer chipboard & metals to create your own embellishment stacks.


 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Admin,
    I browse your website, its very impressive, I love it.
    I have collectively this connected website.
    The design of your website must be compelling and interesting so that people will keep on coming back to your website.
    see more at
    brisbane web design
    Thanks,Raihan




    ReplyDelete