Wednesday, July 06, 2011

What another post!



Just checked the Graphic 45 web and found some photos of one of the new lines to be released at CHA. The girls and man on the domestic team were able to get papers from this line to work with for CHA, but us international girls missed out. We will be getting ours a bit later. Make sure you vist the Gaphic 45 blog over the next few weeks to see all the amazing projects created by the team. We have been sharing projects with each other on our private face book page and the projects I have seen so far are beyond amazing.
thanks
Jane

3 comments:

  1. this is an amazing collection ! I can't wait to get it in my hands !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this collection, G45 papers are so wonderful in their design love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the halloween bag!! I'm loving the Oz items!!

    ReplyDelete