Wednesday, March 09, 2011

It's Gone!

I have just got back from posting my box off to Graphic 45, how I wish I could show you what I have made. I have used papers from every collection Graphic 45 released while I have been on their design team! I have taken lots of photo's and have been asked to teach the "off the page project" in the store. So now I and the other 24 finalists have to wait to find out who has made it onto the team for 2011. I hate waiting, but I have plenty of other work and projects to make for up and coming classes, also have a trip to Brisbane for a class I am teaching at Printblocks. So hopefully the time will go quick! Graphic 45 posted a project I made for CHA on their blog this week. So now I can show you on my blog.

I used one of Graphic 45's Black Policy Envelope Albums and Papers from the new "Curtain Call" Collection. The first two photos are of the cover.

I like to cut some of the envelopes in half to create a pocket which can be accessed from the side. I cut some images from one of the print papers, mounted it on cardstock. I can used it as a photo mount or journaling tag.

The bit of the pocket I have cut off, I used to create a pocked on the front of one of the envelopes with the opening at the top!

The photo below shows one of the pockets I have cut with the tag inside it.

I used some of the chipboard pieces from Imaginarium Designs. I love these chipboard shapes and borders. I sprayed them black with a gloss paint to make them shiny. They add class to the album and really finish it off.

Thanks for looking

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment