Wednesday, November 03, 2010

What's New

Have you seen the new paper range "once upon a Spring Time" from Graphic 45. I can't wait to get my hands on it and start playing with it all. The ideas are endless. I also got in our store Tim Holtz's configurations so I think I will have to combind the two and see what I come up with.
I will be teaching in Brisbane again for Printblocks on the 15th November. I really enjoyed my day there last time. So if you are a store owner or teacher then spend the day with me. The class is over half full already so don"t leave it to late.
I will be sharing a layout with you tomorrow, as my good camera is home due to my son doing his year 12 art and having to take lots of photos. My old camera is here at the shop and the battery's are flat!!!!.
will be in touch tomorrow.
thanks for looking
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment