Sunday, November 21, 2010

Check this out!!!!!



I logged into my Facebook today to catch up on the gossip and found that my friend Candy had left a message for me. My book I made for Graphic 45 as my entry for the final round, the one I have been mentioning but never showing photo's of is out in print in the USA in Scrapbooking and Beyond. (If you want to see for your self, just click the link). This is the reason why I have never put photos of it on the blog or in my Graphic 45 Gallery or why it has not been on their blog as well. As soon as Diane met me in Australia she asked if I wanted my book published in the states and of course I said yes, please do. Well it has finally happened. Scrapbooking and beyond have put a photo of my Cover as part of their promotion for their winter Issue. I can not tell you how excited I am to have my work published in America. They have asked to see more of my work as well, even better.
For some more unbelievable and exciting news (I am still pinching myself). I will be attending CHA in January, how exciting is this. I will be walking round looking at all the booths, doing make and takes, watching all the famous people in scrapbooking doing demonstrations and taking photos of my own work on display at CHA. I have to admit to being very very disappointed that all Tim Holtz's classes are booked out. Still I will be able to see him demonstrating some time during the show.
Way too much excitement for one day.
Only 66 sleeps to go before I leave
Thanks for Looking
Jane
PS Thanks for the lovely emails and comments I have received from the Ladies who did my class last week at Printblocks. I love getting feedback and comments from you all.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Jane. What a coup. Congratulations. CHA would be something else. I hope to go one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow oh wow !!! congratulations Jane !!fantastic.. you deserve it .. I am in awe with how much work you do and you are an amazing business woman and a great friend. you are loved by many.. thanks for droppin by my blog.. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! How wonderful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Jane !!!!! well done. I am very happy and excited for you. I have a feeling this is just the beginning. ..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! You are so clever! You'll have to catch up with Fiona at CHA ( and tell her she should always reward her fabulous, hard-working, talented staff ;) But seriously, how do we buy the magazine? And will you sign our copies?? ;) PS - still no love with the peanuts, but my sources have assured me of a place that sells them, and I may check it out tomorrow, they will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jane!! I am jumping out of my skin with excitement for you!! Congratulations, the book is absolutey stunning! And ow my god who hasn't dreamt of going to CHA??? Or seeing Mr Tim Holtz in the flesh?? You are now officially one of the luckiest women alive lol! Well done! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete