Thursday, May 06, 2010

Whats News

Well so much has happened since my last post, I will have to do a couple of postings for the next couple of days to catch up! My box of Graphic 45 papers and other items arrived Friday last week. The day I flew to Sydney to teach at Beths Coffee, cake and Create (more on that later). So I only had time to open and drool all over it. I finally got to play with it on Tuesday as I have to do a project for Graphic 45 each month. My first project for Graphic 45 is now on their blog. So make sure you vist to check it out. I have a snap of some of the detail on the page to share with you.

I just love the blues/greens in the "On the Boardwalk" collection. It suited my photos of Beth so well. I love making and adding tags to my layouts, this gives me the chance to do mini works of art on each page and lets me add a lot of detail without taking away from the photos. I will be teaching this page in July.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane
    I love the sneak preview of your new page. My blog is
    http://www.scraphappy-emharp.blogspot.com/
    I am a beginner with plenty to learn.
    Keep enjoying your G45 work.
    Maureen in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane!
    It's been great to meet you in person. I read your blog a couple of days ago but didn't realise we were in the same city! Also I discovered today that you were the owner of the fantastic scrapbooking shop I had gone when I arrived here. World is so little sometimes... :D
    Btw, I loved your Graphic 45 layout. Amazing!
    Hope to see you soon,
    Kind regards,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete