Friday, May 28, 2010

More Graphic 45

I have added some more photos of a project I made as part of the design team call. The project is a box with an album inside. The box is made of one piece of paper folded to make the lid and one folded print paper for the base. I then made a fold out album for the inside. Each end of the album is attached to the lid and base. I do have an instruction sheet that I can email if any one wants to make the box. I am really loving my time with Graphic 45. The papers are amazing and I love working with them. I sent Candy my Tombow swap, so it should be on the Graphic 45 Blog soon. Once it is there I can put photos on my blog as well. I am very happy with the way it turned out. When you make something from scratch you are never sure if it will work the way you want it to. When it does work then its great, other wise you have to start again and keep working until its perfect! that's what I end up doing. So much for the quote on the wall in the workroom at the store "to be truly creative, you have to be prepared to make mistakes". All our ladies think the quote is for them, but its really for me!. I'm never happy with my work until its perfect (in my eyes).
Thanks for taking the time to read my waffle as my Hubby calls it!
Jane

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I have just enjoyed browsing you blog and drooling over all uour beautiful work! I love this box idea with the album inside. Would lovev it if you could send me instructions!
    I am absolutely in love with the Graphics 45 apaers and adore what you do with them. Very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is really good on this blog. I liked first graphic because compared to other graphic this is different.
    Domain registration India

    ReplyDelete