Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I had some exciting new early last week but was unable to share it with you all. Its now official, I will be doing some design work for Addicted to Craft. This company is an Australian Wholesaler for companies like My Minds Eye, Prima, Dove of the East, Black Market, Maya Road and many many other companies. I am part of their design team, along with a group of other very talent and gifted Ladies. Check out their blogs and work by using the links on my page. Special thanks to Addicted to Craft for choosing me and giving me the chance to show my work. I am working on some layouts to go to Sydney for the Scrapbooking Industry Show held at the end of the month. Kathy and I will be attending the show.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jane, looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the trade show and you lucky girl going to SIA, wish I could!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete