Monday, March 30, 2009

Finally in Sydney, but where's my bag!!!

Kathy and I finally arrived in Sydney after a two hour delay, but no luggage, which means no tools or clothes. Kathy had a carry on bag, so in full view of half of Adelaide who were also catch planes, I repacked some vitals into her bag. We put all our dangerous weapons in my bag and handed it over. It is now late at night, a full day tomorrow, I have borrowed some scrapbooking items from Beth and heading off to bed. Hopefully my bag will arrive tomorrow ready for Wednesday classes. Catch you all later
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Hope you and Kathy have a good time and come back with lots of things to show and create.
    Hope your bags turn up soon.
    Cheers Sue P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I can't belive you bags didn't make it. I would be beside myself !!! How is a girl spose to take classes without her tools !!! Thinking of you both, have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear everything about the show.
    Steph xo
    PS Totally forgot about the camera - I'm so sorry. What a dill.

    ReplyDelete