Monday, July 23, 2012

Two Blog Hops in One Week!

Well it's a very busy week for me this week!, I have two blog hops in one week!

One is with Graphic 45, Want 2 Scrap and Art Glitter. I have made a special project for my daughter Anna. I will be sharing it on my day, which is Monday US time.
Graphic 45 is giving away two prizes. You will need to leave a comment on their blog and facebook page to go into the draw.


The other blog hop is with 3L Scrapbook Adhesive and ColourCore Cardstock.


My day is the 24th and I have a lovely layout to share with you. I am now in Perth visiting my baby sister and nieces. Those of you not living in Australia, it is a three hour flight from where I live.

 Looks like being a very busy week.

Thanks so much for looking.
Jane.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your projects Jane, I do so love your style. When are you in Perth til? I get to Perth from Scotland on 30th July, via Brisbane. It would make my trip to meet you, if you are still there... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forwards to 'seeing' your projects Jane.... hope your trip to Perth goes well. Shame I wasn't a little closer, to meet up, but soon I hope in Adelaide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and lovely way to incorporate the Happy Haunting papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to find this! Going on a 4 day retreat with my Grapic 45 and want2scrap bling! Love your use of the album; I need to look for mine. I plan to use your idea. Thanks! scrappychic2102

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to more of your projects. I love your scrapbook layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this layout and use of this G45 collection. TFS

    ReplyDelete