Thursday, July 05, 2012

Graphic 45's new Collection


Graphic 45 are showing images of their new line "Song Bird" and has an Asian Theme. As yet I have not seen it but the USA design team are already working with it and are very excited.
It was my turn to be featured on the blog today, I have put a tutorial up for anyone who would like to  have a go. The kits is for sale at Seriously Scrapbooking.. Just click on the link to purchase one. They do ship international, you just need to purchase one and they will send you a paypal link with the postage. If you are happy you do ahead and pay, once they have your payment they will post it to you.
thanks for visiting
Jane

1 comment:

  1. Jane, another winning layout, so love your style. I have just been over at the G45 site, and they have posted that you will be starting your book tutorial on 31st July.
    I can't believe I will be in Brisbane then. But, I'll be back in Bonnie Scotland on 13th August all ready to create with you, can't wait.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete