Friday, April 08, 2011

You can now Buy Imaginarium Designs Chipboard from Seriously Scrapbooking's on line store


Our Store's new website went live on the weekend. It's all been very exciting, and lots of hard work. We have put all the Imaginarium Chipboard under embellishments and you can view/buy the entire range. I will also be selling some of the Graphic 45 work I have done as kits. I need a few free days to write the instructions, but once I have I will get them on the web. Check out the website and let me know what you think.

I have created a link on the side of my website for you to click.

thanks for looking

Jane

3 comments:

  1. these are very good news !!!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your website!! Great look!! Will you be shipping kits to the US? Or maybe just sell the directions to some of your kits and we could download them from your website. I truly enjoy your creative talents and wish I lived closer so I could take some of your classes. Keep the inspiration coming!
    Barb in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jane, sounds great! I will go check it out now! And I can't wait for your G45 kits!! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete