Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I am being introduced on Graphic 45's Blog



It's my turn on Graphic 45's Blog and they are showing my final round projects. I made a pop up book for them along with a card and layout. The book was great fun and I loved making it. Because my last book traveled around USA, I decided to make a box for this book to go in. I used Graphic 45 staples brads for the feet and one of the door knobs for a handle. The top of the box lifts off.



I choose some of my favorite photos of my family and did a page on each of us. I used lots of Imaginarium Design chipboard. The frame on the front of the box and corners on the lid are all Imaginarium chipboard.



I thought I would show some photos of the other pages. Graphic 45 have some pages on their blog as well. The clocks and cogs are Imaginarium Designs.



I love this photo of Anna and myself taken when she was about 6 months old. I was only 22 when she was born, so I look quite young in the photo! The Frame is a new design from Imagainarium along with the butterfly.



We also had to make a card, I am not really a card maker. I leave the card making to those on the team who are superb at it like Glorious Gloria! But I had to do one as part of our final projects for Graphic 45. This is what I came up with. I love the metal staples from Graphic 45 and by using some of the papers and my Tim Holtz die I have a lovely large flower. The black Imaginarium Chipboard Frame just sets it off nicely. Make sure you check Graphic 45's blog each day as they introduce the whole team to you. It looks like being an amazing year for us all.


Thanks so much for looking and all the lovely comments.


Jane

8 comments:

  1. This box is amazing ! And your card is gorgeous.
    Bravo.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the book you made for last years G45 team took my breath away, well that was until I saw this masterpiece!!! I though pop up card and books were old school, but you make them look like so much fun. I can't say it enough Jane, your work is amazing and it constantly inspires me. Thank you for the inspiration. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane

    Congratulations, you must be super excited to have made the team again for 2011. It is so great that we finally get to work together (or at least for the same team). Your pop-up book is absolutely unbelievable, you dream up such amazing creations. Hope we can catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane. Congratulations on being on the G45 DT again. I am so glad to be able to see your creations, they are so inspiring and I absolutely LOVE your Imaginariums! *Ü* Am looking forward to seeing your future works of art. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh your work is amazing and very inspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the design team!!! Can't wait to see upcoming projects from you. That pop-up book is pure genius. I would love to make one of my own. Any chance of getting more detail on how its put together?? Would love to see more details...

    Love it all and thanks for the great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny. Your cards are just as amazing as the rest of your projects. You take my breath away...so do your projects. hee hee! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are really looking good. And i like that box its amazing.
    Buy Domain

    ReplyDelete