Sunday, January 10, 2010

what's New

Hi Everyone
I now have two blogs to update. Mine and Seriously Scrapbooking. I have roped Stephaine and Natalie in to update the shop blog with classes they are teaching. You need to keep checking it out to see what's happening. We have a rule that only one person can update the shop blog each day. Steph has put some layouts she is teaching on Tuesday night. So I can't share what new from Graphic 45 on the shop blog. I just have to show someone, so here is a sample of what we will be getting from Graphic 45!!

They have three new lines and as you can see they are amazing. One for the gentlemen, fun at the beach and a beautiful romantique range - perfect for weddings. I have heard that they are expanding their range to include paper pads and borders as well. Will let you know as soon as they arrive in our store.
Hope everyone in Adelaide is keeping cool - another 41+ degree day for us. I should be cooking for our daughters wedding which is on the 30/1/10 but can't bring myself to turn the oven on!
Keep in touch
Thanks for looking
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment