Thursday, February 27, 2020

Two Beautiful Classes with Karyn Shultz

Hello Everyone
This Saturday 29th February Karyn is teaching two beautiful projects for me.
First is her Project Life class. 

 Using papers from Simple Stories and other bits and pieces, Karyn will guide you through the whole process as you make a series of beautiful cards with splashes of colour and gold foil highlights.
Class is at 10 am-12.30 pm and costs $38 (kit included)
Her second class is a layout and two cards - for those that don't "Do" project life.

Once again Karyn has a beautiful layout and 2 stunning cards for you.
this class starts at 1.30 pm-4 pm and costs $45.
You can spend the day with Karyn, and have some of my home made pasties for lunch do both classes and only pay $70.
Remember to "save the date" for our all day scrap on May the 23rd, I will post more information closer to the date. We are taking bookings so please ring me or book online at our website.
Seriously Scrapbooking all day scrap.
Contact me on 0416053688 or 0882771298.
Saturdays classes are held in my home at
6 Mingbool Ave
St Marys.
thanks
Jane

1 comment: