Sunday, April 14, 2019

Exciting News!

Hello Everyone
It's official - I am teaching at the Brisbane Scrapbook, Papercraft and Art expo.


So excited and a little bit scared to be part of an amazing line up of Australian and International talent. 
I have 8 beautiful projects to teach and once the class bookings go live, I will share the projects with you all here on my blog. 
I can let you know that one class is using Prima papers, one project uses Stamperia papers, one project uses Pion papers and in case you are thinking "Where's the Graphic 45" the other 5 projects are Graphic 45. Every project features heaps of chipboard from Imaginarium Designs. 
Would love to share more information but my lips are sealed.
So hopefully I will be back soon with some amazing projects that I hope to be able to teach to you.
Over Easter I will be putting the kits together so keep in touch as I will share some images of the products in each kit as a teaser. 
If you are travelling over Easter - stay safe and everyone don't over do the chocolate!.
hugs
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment