Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Autumn Escape Day 2

 Finally finished for the day, I taught three classes today along with my make and take. I promised everyone that I would keep doing my make and takes until Midnight but quit at 11.45pm. Still have about 40 to do before I leave tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
  Its been a great day, with lots of lovely ladies in my classes. Need to thank my two wonderful helpers for their support yesterday and today, and Lowri who washed my masks and brushes for me while I taught my last class.
Just about to get in the shower and wash my masks with my feet, Michele Widdows, tip. Then bed before 2am, as I am teaching at 8.30am and do need some sleep.
Hugs Jane Tregenza




 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete