Monday, February 29, 2016

New Kits

Lately I have been making double male layouts for my son. So far I have three lovely double layouts which have just been released as kits.
 
Life is Good:
 
This double layout features photos of my son dressed up to the 9's at my daughters wedding. Its quite a fun double male layout featuring a mix of BoBunny and Simple stories papers. Lots of little cut outs, banners & bits and pieces in bright colours over a grungy background. Some brads and chipboard added the finishing touches.
 
 
 
 
 
Perfect Man
 
This double layout is just perfect. I used a mix of BoBunny, Kaiser and Simple stories papers. It's a great combination of aged and distressed papers and makes for a very grungy masculine layout. Fun banners, inked chipboard and assorted cogs and brads just finish the layout off nicely.
 
 
 
 
 
You Are Here
 
You are here is a fantastic double travel layout featuring a mix of BoBunny and Simple stories papers. Its quite bright and effective with a grungy undertone and lots of layers. A hint of chipboard and some clever cutting and layering brings this page together nicely. This layout could also be used as a generic/ female travel layout.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have many other kits available on my website at Seriously Scrapbooking.
 
Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment