Friday, December 12, 2014

G45 Christmas Star Decoration


Hello Everyone.
Graphic 45 has been showcasing some wonderful Christmas gifts, tags and decorations ideas as part of their lead up to Christmas. I was asked to do a Christmas tree decoration and decided to do a Christmas star. I've used one of Graphic 45's tags as the foundation. You can use the back of the tag to add a favourite photo.

it is quite easy to make and I've created a Snap guide with the instructions so you can see how I made it.
Check out How">http://snp.gd/hbn7n4">How to Make a Graphic 45 Christmas Decoration
by Jane Tregenza on Snapguide.
I have been very busy teaching Graphic 45 classes and have sent lots of projects to Graphic 45, so I should be able to show them here soon. Also have put more layouts and my shabby patchwork on line in kits at Seriously Scrapbookings website.
I hope to get the 12 Days of Christmas Book on line there for anyone wanting to order it in a kit next week. I know it's a bit late for Christmas, but it would be a great holiday project for anyone wanting to make it.
I am off to teach a Christmas page today to a group of lovely ladies.
hugs
Jane
PS - Please leave  me a comment and I will choose one of you to receive my Christmas Star Project!


2 comments:

  1. Jane, love your ideas. Met you in Acacia Ridge QLD and did a few work shops with you. Ordered many of your chipboard designs and more Graphic 45 papers. Love your idea with the star. looking forward to doing some for Christmas pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane...Love this Santa star...so beautiful and creative..I have ordered a few items from you in the past...always loved everything....and your detail is just so stunning...You are very creative..Thanks for sharing with us...Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete