Saturday, March 29, 2014

Congratulations To the top 30 Graphic 45 Finalists

Hello Everyone.
Well, the list is out for the top 30 Graphic 45 Finalists. Congratulations to the 30 talented people on the list. Special Congratulations to Laura Denison.  Their are some very familiar names in the top 30, along with fellow Imaginarium Design Team Members and two Australians. I want to wish everyone on the list all the best. I have been working my way through the list and visiting all your blogs. What a tough job for Graphic 45 to choose a team. You are all so talented and your work is amazing.
My husband was on my computer when the email and came through and when he told me my name was not on the list, I felt  quite sad.  I loved my three years being on Graphic 45's Design Team but even more so being part of the family that makes Graphic 45 so special and different from every other company. I couldn't wait for last year to go so I could reapply again. When my name was not on the list, I just thought that Graphic 45 may have decided 3 years was quite enough of me.  Then my husband ask me what a Graphic 45 Ambassador was. I had to read the email heaps of times to take it in. I still have to keep pinching myself. I still to have to find out just what I will be doing, but I am so excited and very honoured once again to be part of the Graphic 45 Family. Thank you so much, Graphic 45 for the privilege of being one of your Ambassadors, I am so looking forward to this year.
I wanted to share another one of my Graphic 45 Books. This one is made using the 12 days of Christmas papers. you need a full pad of 12x12 print paper for this project. I am writing the tutorial for it at the moment.
It is a pop out book, based on an old Victorian Book that I brought at a market stall.

  There are 6 pop out pages, the whole book folds out, so you can have it standing on a mantle piece or table.

 
I have taught it in my store and the classes when well, so I know it will work well as a tutorial.
One of my ladies had hers on top of her TV leading up to Christmas. Her son, who never notices her projects, asked her to remove it as it kept distracting him, when he was watch TV. He told her he kept looking at it all the time!


 
I have only shown three of the 6 pages. On the back of each pop out, you can add photo's.  It is going to take a while to write the instructions and do the photo's, so it will be awhile before I get it finished. Once it is finished I will let you all know.
thanks for all the lovely comments left for me.
hugs
Jane


6 comments:

  1. I actually yelled, yay Jane and Laura, when I read the list! Congrats! Cannot wait to see what you have to do for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your appointment as Graphic 45 Ambassador. Their collections are my personal favourites and I am in awe of the creations you make with these papers. I was honoured to meet you today at the SA Papercraft Fair and having moved from Brisbane to Adelaide I look forward to seeing more of your creations in person. Your work is inspiring! Congratulations once again, Marta :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jane, can't wait to see what you are up to as an Ambassador for G45 - the best papers bar none, and your creations with them are gorgeous! Currently working on your project from Australian Scrapbooking Ideas, which I do manage to get here in Scotland, but we are, like, 3 issues behind Australia, and it's bi-monthly! Bit frustrating, but at least I can get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to hear you are to become a G45 ambassador what an honour, you will be amazing and I am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful masterpieces. xxAnnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graphic design is the famous field in website designing to make the website with attractive structures.
    Web Design Company | Web Design Companies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete