Sunday, October 10, 2010

Trick or Treat


As it is October, Graphic 45 asked all the design team to make a trick or treat bag. I spent ages trying to find glow in the dark paint, pen or even embossing powder. No such luck. I had to make do with gloves which I attached to the sides of my bag. They can be worn or used as part of the decoration. Candy has posted my bag on the Graphic 45 blog so this means I can now share with you all. I used halloween in wonderland and cut some of the images from it. The chipboard shapes are from Imaginarium Designs. I have inked some with black ink then sprayed haunted shadows glimmer mist on them. The cat and tree, have just been sprayed with haunted shadows glimmer mist. This is one of my favorite colours. Although we don't do halloween in Australia I did have fun making this bag.
Just finishing my projects to teach at Printblocks in November. More about that later!
Thanks for looking
Jane.
Ps If you have a store in Brisbane and would like to have me teach while I am visiting. Then get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment