Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sharing Time

Graphic 45 have some of my work and Gloria's on the blog, so I will share some more creations with you all. This is a layout I did for Diane, using her Steampunk collection. As soon as I saw the paper with the ladys head, I knew I wanted to do it on her. I would love to know how her brain works and where all the creativity comes from. I have used to the butterflies to give the idea of creativity flowing from her free. The roses have been done paper tole style, this means I needed 5-7 of each rose to build them up.
Candy my design team leader made this amazing dress form, so much detail on so smaller figure. There are more photo's of her work on the Graphic 45 Blog.
The Hot Air Balloon is from Jenny, who makes amazing creations too. Again so much detail added to this master piece. More photo's of her work on the Graphic 45 Blog as well.

Thanks for looking will share more photos of my other projects later.

Jane

1 comment:

  1. Wow, some beautiful work here but I particularly like this one with the roses - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete