Friday, June 11, 2010

Time to Travel

Have you been checking out the Graphic 45 Blog? You can enter their Transatlantique Layout Challenge. During the month of July they are challenging you to a Transatlantique layout throwdown! They want to see your Travelogue, have you been around the world or maybe just round the river bend - either way they want to share in your travels. You need to post your project to the Graphic 45 Unique papercrafting Fan Club facebook page. To qualify you must reference "transatlantique layout challenge" by june 30th - the winner will receive a $75 prize package.
So here is my layout for them for July. Its a page for Beth, she is my eldest daughter, and the one with the cute tummy in my beach page! I really wanted a big photo for this layout, but only had some small photos from Beth's trip. After sending this off to Candy to go on the blog, my friend Tracy turned up and had just got back from Paris. She had her flash stitch with her and some photos, so I change the photo to a big one. Thanks for looking
Jane
PS To the Ladies at MT Gambier, this is the one I am teaching you! hope you all like it.

1 comment:

  1. I usually dislike seeing travel scrapbooking layouts, however I love these! The papers and embellishments are a total compliment to the photo and it's colours. Fantastic. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete