Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Time Creates Wonderful Memories

Hello Everyone, today I am showing you a beautiful layout I made when Graphic 45's "Artisan Style" collection was released.
 
This new “Artisan Style” collection from Graphic 45 is just beautiful. I really love the Art Deco feel to it. The colours are vibrant and strong, with a wide range of colours to work with.
Each time I get a new collection from Graphic 45, I spend time just looking at all the elements on each page. Then I turn them over and check out the backs. It’s the backs of the papers that I really love working with.
 
For this layout I have chosen to keep it simple. The layout doesn’t need a lot of stuff on it as the papers are so beautiful. I wanted them to be the feature, along with a special photo. So I only chose 3 print papers + the back of one of them. I had to use one of my favourite papers from another Graphic 45 collection to give me a plainer background to show off the more vibrant colours of the “Artisan” Collection. In keeping it simple, I used the back of “Decorative Flourish” for the background. I really love those Art Deco Dragonflies and as soon as I saw them, I knew I had the perfect metal charm to really set the print paper off. Next I used my favourite print paper from this collection.  “Attention to Detail” is stunning and I love both sides of this paper. I love it so much; I used it two times on this layout with the lovely floral side showing, and a third time on the other side with the blue pattern.
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard- flower and fern, along with a title and some charms all help to make it a quick layout.


 
With a perfect photo of three of my girls – this layout is already a favourite. This layout is perfect for anyone wanting a simple but lovely Graphic 45 Artisan Style layout. Its even available as a kit on the website of Seriously Scrapbooking as well as the kits for many of my other layouts. The Imaginarium Designs Chipboard is also available for purchase on their website.
 
Thank you for looking at my blog.
Jane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment