Thursday, November 04, 2010

As Promised


I have been running lots of classes over the past two years, where my ladies buy one of the K&Company Paper Pads. I do a double layout each month and they do my class. At the end of the 12 months, they and I have an Album all finished. This is the latest one I have just started. The collection of papers and embellishments is called blossomwood.
This is quite outside of my comfort zone, but I am loving working with Kraft (for the first time). I used one of Prima's vine and added some crystals to give it a lift.
I love this photo of my beautiful girls of which I am blessed to have 4. This photo was taken at Penola and they were just mucking around with each other. I have change the colour of my photo by lightening it and then removing some of the colour intensity.
I stamped a background stamp in vintage photo, added a chipboard title from Imaginarium Designs inked black over the stamped image. I love working with papers so I always use two or three and sometimes four different prints on my layouts. I am not good a leaving space on my layouts so this is proving to be quite a challenge for me. I am enjoying where this is taking me and the more I look at the layout the more I like it.
thanks for looking
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment