Monday, July 12, 2010

Sorry about not updating for so so long!

I have been tearing my hair out, what with stock taking my store and getting classes ready, teaching at Mt Gambier and sorting out what to teach at the all day scrap. I just ran out of time to update my blog. So here is an update the first of three I need to do in the next couple of days to catch up. So here is the first update.
I did a class at Mt Gambier for the ladies there. It was the travel page I did for Graphic 45
For some of the ladies it was their first scrapbooking page and they did extremely well. I took my son Josh with me. He does a lot of the chipboard designs I use in my projects for me. He is great and enjoys sharing his artistic abilities with other people. The Lovely Ladies at Scrapbooking Anonymous have asked me to teach again and to bring Josh with me! I will be sharing more of his work on my blog, so keep in touch.
thanks for looking
Jane
PS will post some cards tomorrow and the layout I did for the Graphic 45 Unity Stamp blog Swap.

1 comment: