Sunday, March 07, 2010

Another Favorite

So another of my older layouts to share with you. This was one I sent to the Scrapbooking Memories Master last year. It a quick layout to do and went together perfectly. I find that the ones that I do quickly, eg. under 3 hours a layout, work the best and I love what I have done. If I have to spent more than 3 hours, then something is not quite right and I will often start again. I used a K&Co die cut paper with a collage press die cut. The title is chipboard - inked and glimmermisted. The journaling for each of my children includes their name, where they are in the family and their strengths as I see them. When I shared this with them, they all had to agreed that I had them all worked out. Hello - am not a mother for nothing!


thanks for looking


Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment