Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Trip to India

Here is a layout I have just done for my Design Team at Addicted to Craft. It is always exciting to get a parcel from the Addicted to Craft People. Sometimes it is met with ooh's and other sounds of delight. Sometimes it's more mmm! This project was definitely a mmm! The papers are from Rouge de Garance and the line is called a trip to India. The papers were amazingly bright with big bold flowers and interesting borders. A bit daunting for someone who loves old world charm. So first things first - A photo (taken in the Rockhampton Japan Gardens). I then cut three borders from the papers and two big blue flowers. The flowers I scalped around the petals from the middle to the outside ones. This let me lift the petals up, I then glued the finished flower to a white piece of paper and cut them out.




I added some ribbon and more cut outs. A piece of left over rub on and a Butterfly swirl pearl from Prima. Very happy with my layout. In fact the more I look at the bright colours the more I like it. This is what's great about being on the Team. You get to step out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself. Don't forget to check out the other team members layouts on the Addicted to craft blog. I have put a link in for you to click. Addicted to Craft blog Link

thanks for looking

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment